LED Lighting Design Guide
Explore the latest LED lighting industry standards, product information,
circuit diagrams and links to application notes and videos using this
all-new, interactive LED Design Guide. Littelfuse, the global leader in
circuit protection, created this interactive e-book as a resource for
designers of LED residential retrofit lamps and outdoor luminaires. The
Guide’s interactive features enable you to quickly find the answers to your
LED lighting design questions and review details whenever needed.
Readers of this application note will learn about:
- Typical LED lighting designs for a variety of applications
- Industry standards that affect the safety and reliability of LED
- Protection devices most often used for LED driver and power
- Testing required to insure compliance with industry standards
- How to select protective devices so that LED lighting circuits will
pass the industry standard tests.